Monday, August 16, 2010

Time to Get Back on Track!

I spent the past two weeks cleaning out my mom's garage and backyard, preparing for my nephew's birthday party. It was a big project that has really taken it's toll on my body and mind. I am hoping to take the next few days easy and just concentrate on working on the baby blanket, seeing that I am depressingly behind by a few days. Yes, I have OCD and even with knitting, I have to organize it. After completing the first section of the blanket, I calculated with how much time per day I would need to put in to complete the blanket. I calculated that if I dedicated 4 hours a day I would have the blanket complete within two weeks. Four weeks after my cast on date, I am only sadly halfway through. My goal is to complete the blanket by this Friday, even if it means having to burn the midnight oil a few nights. I would really hate to present this to her at her high school graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment