Monday, August 9, 2010

For the Love of Knitting

Over the past two months, my mom has walked by my shaking her head asking, "What have I started?" Since knitting is a relaxing thing for me, I do it often. Not to mention I have a very important blanket to finish before the baby actually debuts. I can't help it though, I LOVE knitting. It just fascinates me. My sister even gives me a look when we're in a store and I find some random knitted piece, look at the label, and declare that not only can I make that, but it would be tailor made. Once I figured out what makes knitting, KNITTING, I have noticed how ever present its always been in my life. I love looking at something and realizing I know how it was put together, and that MY hands can put together a similar project. And if my family deems me crazy for that, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment