Saturday, July 17, 2010

WIP #1: Complete!

As of Wednesday night, I completed my first project! When I was about halfway done with my shrug I noticed I had made a couple mistakes. I was actually able to go in to my LYS  and (with help from the sweet girl there) fix my boo-boos, and Wednesday night I finished! Pictures will be posted soon. It is a crazy feeling to know that I took some yarn and two needles and made something wearable! My mom is super excited to wear it! I just need to block it and it will be ready for her. I showed a good friend of mine the completed shrug and now she wants one, too. I have two projects ahead of hers to finish first, my daughters punk rock backpack, and a baby blanket for my good friend who is going to be a first time mommy this September. I love doing this so there is never too many projects for me! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment